Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Every door slams; I take a sledgehammer to the window.

So I didn't get the freelance writing job I applied for.

And I was legitimately upset about that for like, a half hour. But then I did what (I believe) a well-adjusted human adult does - I moved on and applied for something else. This time I'm looking at copy writing - a lot of those silly websites that have sets of creepy photos or celebrity hairstyles are always looking for people to write witty headlines and captions. So I figured, why not.

I guess we'll see.

And if that doesn't work out, I'll just keep looking.

In the meantime though, this really motivates me to get my fucking book finished up so I can start hunting for literary agents and get published. If I could just survive as a published author and write for the rest of my life, I'd be pretty happy.

No more stupid and draining day jobs. I'm so done with that.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I had a meltdown last time I didn;t get a job I went for, you are doing really well! Keep up the good work! :)

    Best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really appreciate all the nice comments you leave on my blog. Totally cheers me up and keeps me motivated. :)

      Delete