You know, I would apologize for the delay in writing anything here but I'm really not sorry. Being away from my blog and my FB and all that other horrible internet stuff has been really refreshing. But some of you 'may' have been wondering as to my whereabouts and happenings so I'll fill you in quick:
1. Wrapped up school. I will probably never go back. At least not to that one...
2. Started writing a new book. Woohoo...
3. Went to a Lindsey Stirling show. Music was good, venue sucked. Couldn't see a damn thing.
4. Prepping for an upcoming West Coast road trip. Mostly Seattle and Portland and some foresty/beachy stuff in between.
5. I still don't have a job. I'm that lazy/tired/unmotivated.
The weather's been really up and down lately too. Some days it's cool and breezy, the next it's pushing 90 and ready to let loose the might of Thor. So that's been screwing with my head a lot - rapid changes in weather tend to give me unbearable migraines.
It's been super awesome spending time with my cat. She's really warmed back up to me now and begs me incessantly to take her outside in her leash. She's gotten to be really good about it too - coming inside on her own, not trying to claw up the tree, etc. Stinkerbutt even follows my lead instead of galloping off after dragonflies all the time. I couldn't be more proud.
Also, we've got a huge yard sale coming up so I've been scouring my closet and all the crap I have stored away to see what I can pawn off. ALL of my old Barbie and doll stuff is going, some plushies, some clothes, decor. It kind of felt great to clear all that out, less clutter is less stress. I still have a LOT of stuff in my room thought but it's easier to find nooks and crannies to shove it into now. :)
I hope the rest of you are enjoying whatever season it is in your hemisphere. I'm having a chill summer so far and I hope to keep it that way. Ciao~!