Saturday, December 13, 2014

That Little Bitch Shot Me!!

And by little bitch, I of course mean Cupid. Or Eros. Whichever you prefer. The name Cupid sort of reduces him to something not meant to be taken seriously - and that's really where I'd like to be standing right now.

Because Eros scares the crap out of me and if I'm really in his sights, I'm done for. WHY am I bitching and moaning about the little shithead deity of love? Well, mostly because of the OKCupid shit. And mostly because I, sort of, maybe, met someone I like. Quite a bit...?

Oh gods, I'm doomed! I had all these lofty goals of being single and fabulous for the rest of my life and now there's this....PERSON!...and I just can't. I dunno!

Okay. *takes a deep breath* I'm calm. Totally calm. Cool as a cucumber.

Normally, this wouldn't be a huge deal. I fall in and out of crushes with people all the time. They can last anywhere from a week to just a couple days. Then they pass and it's on to the next lovely human being.

But this one.

Gods, I've already said too much. I mean, we have some pretty intense conversations. And then you get some booze involved and you are vehemently typing your life story out. Like a moron.

What have I done? I'm doomed. Doomed, I tell you. 


4 comments:

  1. What is meant to happen will happen. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura there. Good luck. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing in a supportive we've all been there sort of way :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete