Monday, September 1, 2014

Home Improvement favors the Goth today :)

The last time I saw an advertisement that was "Goth" concerning decor or home improvement, it was this notorious Ikea ad about dorm furnishings:



A lot of controversy ensued, thousands of disgruntled Goths (young and old alike) gave Ikea a piece of their mind and then the ad disappeared. Good riddance, that shade of orange is vomit-inducing anyways.

Once in a while some small and accepting European nation will dole out some Goth-friendly adverts and this is one such example. The German company Hornbach released this video ad featuring a cute Goth teen and her understanding father.



Give it a go and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

  1. LOL I posted the same ad on my page. I thought it was really cute and it made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such an awesome ad and it's so cute, that made my morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that lovely tv ad, I loved it. Wish my parents had been like that.

    ReplyDelete