Monday, October 7, 2013

Some Updates

It's been a while since I've posted anything of real value here and for that I am sorry, but things have been kind of...weird for me lately. So bare with it for now. 



Some recent updates!~

 I turned 26 on October 1st. Blegh, I'm old.

 I'm starting regular counseling sessions for my depression/anxiety/agoraphobia/issues.

 The boy and I had a recent sushi date and it was wonderful!

 I could be doing better in school, but alas....

 I made pumpkin spice cookies. Recipe here.

 Acquired some new clothing. Pics to follow soon.

 Still decorating my apartment. 

1 comment:

  1. You aren't old! Still in your mid twenties!!

    Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you =] I wish you all the best of luck.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the clothes you brought too =]

    ReplyDelete