Sunday, September 15, 2013

Magical Weekend

It's rare that I come back up the campus after experiencing a rather magical and wonderful weekend, but tonight is just that. The 80 degree days have finally dropped off and I spent most of yesterday lounging around at my mom's place in my neon green cupcake footie pajamas. I kid you not. 



The boy and I watched both Grave Encounters films (the sequel was significantly dumber, per usual) and had a good deal of fun talking about Youtube gamers with my nerdy younger brother. I made a half-assed version of the French Canadian dish poutine, and my lovely kitten got quite cozy in my lap for numerous hours. All in all - pretty great. 



This is the sort of thing that I usually miss about fall during the hot months. Being able to cozy up with kittens and silly horror films, while sipping hot chocolate and making really yummy hot food. Happily, I wave goodbye to the sweltering tropical hues of summer and with it all of the fruit smoothies and SPF 50+ in exchange for hot cider, patterned leggings and my beloved biker boots. 

I'm really looking forward to more weekends at home with colder weather and feline snuggles. What do you cherish most about the fall season?

1 comment:

  1. What do you cherish most about the fall season?

    Pumpkin flavoured everything!

    ReplyDelete