Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

The perfect first weekend after the first week of classes is a long one. Of course....because of a silly recognized event called Labor Day, I didn't have any classes on Monday. (Today.) So I got to hang out at my mom's place an extra day. Woot!

Which means I got to see my kitten:



She likes boxes. All manner of boxes, and luckily for her she's small enough to fit into a wide variety. This was a shoe box. ^_^ I was really surprised at how much I missed her during the week. I think she was happy to see me too, so wanted to go outside so bad she'd mewed at the door nonstop - so I hooked up her harness and out we went. It was a lovely cool day, so unlike this tropical shit we've been experiencing lately. It actually felt like autumn....wonderful autumn.

Now I'm back on campus in my cozy little apartment. And it IS cozy now that the humidity level in here has dropped and I have food and other necessary comforts. I took a couple of photos, so if you're interested in where I'm currently residing, have a gander below:








So far my classes are alright. I've got some quirky new professors and some beloved familiar ones, so I'm optimistic about this year. Semester...whatever. We'll see.

For those of you who have started classes now, how are things going?


1 comment:

  1. Bleh. It's mid semester here and I already feel drained and aching for a break. But I hope your classes go well!

    ReplyDelete