Sunday, March 24, 2013

Target Haul

If I had to pick, I think Target is my favorite department store. Every time I go there I tend to find something I adore and need to buy. So since the weekend was a bit boring and dreary, the boy and I went "shopping". I wasn't honestly expecting to find much I'd want, but since their spring clothing line is in - I figured I would give it a go. 


The first item is this summery blue/green dress. The under layer is a sea green stretchy knit and the overlay is a nice blue lace. It falls to just above the knee and will be super cute for spring/summer I think. As it would turn out, I've actually already got some jewelry and such to match this - so it was a good investment.


As I'm running extremely low on my Sephora liquid makeup remover (which I got for free) I opted for some cleansing clothes. e.l.f is super cheap, so this $3 investment was also pretty すごい。


I've been hearing a LOT about BB creams lately so when I cruised past this in the makeup aisle for only $7, I really couldn't resist. Now, reading some reviews about it I find out it's not "really" a BB cream at all, but more like a tinted moisturizer. Mkay, I used it and I still like what it did for my skin so I'm not gonna complain. Besides....a tinted lotion with SPF 30 for such a low price? Yes please!


And last, but not least, I needed some new nail varnish. The boy actually picked this one out because he liked how it would change color depending on the angle of the light. Indeed, it has the finish of a multicolored glossy insect - like a scarab. Sold. I'm wearing this now and I think it's my new favorite. 

An aside:

I was reading a chapter in my textbook earlier today, sitting cozily on the floor in the boy's basement (fireplace!) when something brown and spindly skittered out from under my leg:



You're welcome!

2 comments:

  1. That nailpolish has such a lovely colour! I once tried a BB cream by Garnier, but as my skin gets spots and is quite prone to getting greasy, so for me it wasn't that much of a success, because it didn't do anything at all for its greasiness and only made my spots worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nailpolish looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete