Thursday, March 7, 2013

Love for Lindsey

So tonight I'm going to see Lindsey Stirling at First Ave in Minneapolis. I'm SOOOO excited - I even dressed up! 




Outfit:
~Dress - Punk Rave~
~Blouse - thrifted~
~Tights - Target~
~Boots - gift~
~Top Hat - Hot Topic~




I'll definitely be taking some video footage of the concert, compiling it on my computer and then throwing up a super cute and fun video for everyone. 

This is actually the first big show I've ever been to. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you look gorgeous! I hope the concert will be a great memory for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* this outfit! That dress is absolutely amazing. You look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfit! Hope you enjoyed the concert ^_^

    ReplyDelete