Monday, October 15, 2012

It's not over...

So it's Monday evening and I'm back from my very short (4-day) Fall Break. I spent a good chunk of it sleeping, watching all the available Paranormal Activity films, and dying my hair. Overall I'd say it was quite eventful but far too short. I wanted even more time to not think about school.



But I'm back and now it's time to get down to business. Ha! I'm currently watching Ten Things I Hate About You and finishing off my dinner which consisted of a spinach and carrot salad with two burritos. Not the best combination but I washed it down with some Chai tea so all is well in the world.

Also, because of Eva's lovely gift of pumpkin spiced tea, I went ahead and bought a metal tea infuser off Stash's tea website. They even have some Matcha on there for under $20, ahhhh! So excited. I'd really like to buy more since I'm a HUGE fan of Matcha green tea. Huzzah in the name of tea related goodness. Once my "ball" arrives, I think I'm gonna go ahead and invest in more loose leaf tea because it's amazing.

Agree?

But anyways, it's time to get back into the swing of things. Wish me luck!

1 comment: