Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/23/2012


Good afternoon, snarklings. It was a glorious day filled with sleeping late, misting rain, dreary clouds, biker boots and of course, cupcakes!

That's right. My friend Katie made some Halloween cupcakes over the weekend but NO ONE in her house showed up to eat any and she didn't want them to go to waste. So I selflessly offered to help her out and I picked up a cupcake from her this afternoon.


It was delicious! I love cupcakes and since I've been eating healthy lately, it was a wonderful indulgence. I enjoyed this scrumptious tiny cake thing with a cup of tea and all was well in the world, yet again.

And....I made a video. I stopped doing it for a while since I was terribly uninspired and I felt that nobody bothered to watch them anyways. Here ya go:


Hope you're all having a fantabulous day and enjoy whatever kind of spooky weather you're having!

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can rest assured that you will not only get delicious meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform thatis promoting an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the meals you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete