Monday, September 24, 2012

All of the drama!



This weekend DID NOT go as planned. But I suppose I can't complain too much....I did get to relax and hang out at home with good food. And Mom totally made apple crisp. I've got some sitting in my fridge, waiting to be devoured tonight. <3

I was supposed to go to the cities with the JP Network group. However, I was counting on money from plasma donation to pay for my food on that trip. Unfortunately, they didn't let me donate because of the bruise on my arm from the previous trip's mishap. So...no food funds.

Because I didn't want to completely starve whilst out and about, I just opted not to go. Instead I called the boy and he came up to get me.

When I got back to campus last night though, I had a message on Facebook from a friend who needed some urgent assistance. So I called her back and got the lowdown on that latest dramatic episode of Teresa and Josef. These two are mutual friends of ours, but Teresa is a good Catholic girl and Josef is a drugged up player. These two went on a date and needless to say, Steph and I were a bit worried. Lots of drama ensued, because Teresa made it sound like Josef tried to rape her and then later retracted that statement and said she kind of liked it.

Oh the drama. All the dramaz!~

Anyways, I'm done dealing with it. I have enough problems of my own to sort out. If she wants to get her innocent little self involved with someone like him, that's her business.

Tonight I have an oral quiz in Japanese, so I'm gonna go practice that. Right after I finish up my spaghetti and print out my English paper! Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment