Sunday, August 19, 2012

Anxiety Issues

This whole anxiety thing hasn't reared it's ugly head for a while now. But I think it's insistent on keeping me company tonight. . .

After spending a fretful night at the boy's place, we packed up the rest of my stuff (i.e. foodz) and got the kitty all situated and then drove back up the St. Cloud. We dropped kitty off first and she was kind of freaked out so I felt pretty "ehhh" about leaving her there, but  I needed to get back to my apt and put my food away.

Everything was going okay for a while. I updated webby stuff, made some ramen, took a bath. It wasn't until I was laying down to sleep that I had a panic attack and couldn't stop crying. The first night is always the hardest, especially when you have to do it alone.

So here I sit, it's almost 10 pm (early for me, but I was bored) and I've given up on sleeping. My head hurts, I have no idea what to do, and I'm flip-flopping on whether or not I'd like to make tea. I'll probably make tea, just because.

Maybe I'll watch Beetlejuice from the comfort of my new bed as well. Why not....?

Oh yeah, if you don't read my other blogs, here are some photos of my dorm room:





3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the anxiety problems. I'm digging the dorm though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing, couldn't Chris stay over for the first night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your dorm room :3 Sad to hear about the anxiety issues though :/

    ReplyDelete