Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Anything But Monochrome - Now for Sale!

Once upon a time I wrote a silly little YA novel. I started this back in high school and I've been rewriting and editing ever since. I tried several times to snag a literary agent, but they all rejected me and while some enjoyed my work it simply wasn't cut out for their company. I figured my poor little novel would never see the light of day.

Until I came across an article about publishing e-books and with the rise of e-Readers I figured this might be a good avenue for getting my work out there. So I signed up with Kindle Direct Publishing, uploaded my book and voila!~

Anything But Monochrome is now for sale!

So have a peek at it and tell me what you think! If you don't want to buy it yourself, at least spread the word and share it with others!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's awesome! I've been having similar issues with publishers, the writes in French part does not help my cause.
    I was thinking of trying Lulu self publishing eventually, have you consider them?
    Anyway, I'll go download it now! ^.^

    I hope publishing your book helps cheering you up a little. It's a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow how am I just now seeing this? That is so great, it takes a lot to finish a book! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete