Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Youtube is Slow

So my video has been uploading for the past two hours now. Seriously? Youtube is ungodly slow tonight and it's kind of irksome. Oh well, I'm satiating my annoyance with some good Bleach fanfiction. I'm an Ulquiorra/Orihime shipper, ya know? ^_~


I had an extremely good day and I'm hoping it's going to be an extremely good night. I had a math final at 7:30 this morning and I thought I was going to do horrendously at it. Despite getting about .2 hours of sleep though, I managed nicely and I feel confident I at least passed it. 


After that I took my camera around campus and did some video recording (that's what is currently uploading, rawr) and then I went to the mall with my friend Katie. We bummed around, bought some stuff, had lunch, and then left. My feet are killing me and I'm exhausted, but it was worth it. 


Last night we had a tornado near campus. Well that's what they say. Apparently some guy caught footage of the funnel cloud, but nothing actually touched down. What a shame...if I had known that I would have stayed up on the 8th floor lounge and continued taking photos of it. Instead, I got swept up in the panic of my hallmates and ended up downstairs in the basement kitchen. Woot....


I tell ya, these Minnesota folk are jumpy. ^_^


I need to be working on my philosophy paper, but GODS I just don't want to. However, I am going to get it done tonight. The "Night Watchmen" are patrolling tonight and they'll be handing out free Red Bull to anyone who puts a white flag outside their dorm room door. I'm participating, because I'm not turning down free energy. Heh. 


I can't believe that this time next week I'll be cooped up on my mom's couch nursing a very, very angry foot. My surgery is only a week away and it feels incredibly surreal. I'm nervous, sure, but not really scared. I more or less just want to get it over with and then heal up. 


Well I'm gonna get back to glaring at Youtube until it does my bidding. In the meantime, here's an example of what operate I'm having done next week:



4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD I HATE YOU FOR POSTING THAT VIDEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what exactly is the surgery for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sary: It's for a bunion, a minor foot deformity that can cause a lot of pain.

    Catie: ^_^

    ReplyDelete