Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th

This is probably one of my favorite days of the year, honestly. It always tends to be a good luck kind of day for me. And right now, things are looking pretty good.

I bought a camera on Walmart.com yesterday. I'm having it sent to the store in my hometown so I can pick it up next weekend or something. Totally excited because it takes HD video and I can officially start vlogging again! Woot!

I slept in today which means I feel great. Seriously though, how often can I roll out of bed at 10 am and be totally kosher with that? I don't have class until 1 pm and I'm honestly thinking of skipping in favor of working on two papers and biology homework. So we'll see.

My bunion surgery is also scheduled. I'll be operated on Wednesday, May 9 at noon. I'm kind of excited. It's my first surgery and it'll be a neat experience. That and I'm totally looking forward to my foot not hurting like hell no matter what kind of shoes I wear.

I hope the rest of you are having a great day. Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment