Monday, April 9, 2012

Good afternoon lovelies~

So it's like five o'clock and I really should eat something, but I'm quite happily seated in front of my laptop watching Youtube videos. Per the usual, really. I have some Easter goodies hanging out in my room so maybe I'll much on those. I made couscous earlier, so it's not like I'm totally starving today or anything....


Well, my weekend was interesting. On Friday I had another appt. with my doctor to get my antidepressant prescription renewed so I'm safely back on that for another month. It's been causing some pretty awkward night sweats since I started taking it, but we're gonna keep on it for another month and see if some of these weird side effects disappear or not. I mean, I can live with it. I like the meds otherwise...


On Saturday it rained and was completely crap. It was a bad day for me and I didn't feel like doing much. I was supposed to go to JoAnn Fabrics to find some lace and elastic thread and I just didn't feel up to it. I spent most of the day camped out on the couch and pretending to be dead.


Sunday was fun though. I had lunch at my mom's place and 'nommed on ham, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. We also had to find hidden easter eggs in the living room. After that I went over to dinner with Chris' family and hung out with them for a bit. 


Then it was time to go back to campus. Blah. So here I am....


I made it to my English class where a very fun discussion about Punk rock and style took place and on Wednesday we're probably discussing Goth. I was quite delighted that a few of my classmates (who are all about 18-19 years old) actually knew about the Sex Pistols and The Clash. It made for an interesting discussion. 


I skipped my Mythology class because I had a monster headache. After that abated bit, I made food and started in on Youtube. It prompted me to give my cellphone a try with the camcorder function. See, my digital camera takes excellent photos but the camcorder function takes .MOV files. Which is Quicktime and would be totally okay if I owned a mac. But I don't. And Windows Movie Maker totally hates Quicktime files. So it was always very hard to make vlogs with my digital camera.


Anyways....I gave the cellphone a go. Et voila!~ It works and I can easily move these darling little .mp4 files over to my computer using an SD card. ^_^ So I took two videos today and they're up on my Youtube channel which was dismally empty for the longest time. Have a look:


My Channel ish Here!


That's about all. I'm gonna keep sucking up copious amounts of water (donating tomorrow) and get to work on my blasphemous math homework. Laterz!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, asparagus.....you know, I went asparagus picking on Saturday. I bought back a huge bunch of ´em. :3 Remember to eat properly and take care of your health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always ask the doc to try a different type of antidepressants. Some treat dopamine, some treat serotonin, and there was a huge difference for me in side effects (for the better) when I switched from D to S.

    p.s. you inspire me to start making my own clothes.

    p.p.s. I want to see your hair!

    p.p.p.s. I'd pester you to hang out more if I wasn't so busy. You're cool.

    ReplyDelete