Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Break!


Hello ladies and gents!~ It's officially spring break now and I'm back home in Buffalo with my family, which means I'm feeling much much happier about life in general. So happy, in fact, that I went ahead and dressed up. I haven't worn these dreadfalls in.....years I guess, and I decided it was time to dust them off and give them a go before I sell them. I'm simply not a fan of the color combination anymore so I might be in the market for dreads of a different hue...


So...if anyone's interested in buying them off me, I'll probably sell them around $30-40 w/o shipping. I paid at least $100 for them new and they haven't gotten much use, so more than half off is quite deal no? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. My god! You look amazing! I've never seen you in this style before but I love it. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dress like this a bit a few years ago and then I just sort of fell out of it. I really enjoy wearing dreads though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete