Friday, March 23, 2012

Pulling Faces

So this will mark day six of teeth whitening. I've been using those generic brand whitening strips for five days now and I've been attempting to document the results.






Why yes I did have to pull some interesting faces to reveal that much of my teeth for the camera. And yes, it looks way awkward when cropped. Meh. I guess I'm used to looking awkward....but honestly I'm only seeing mild results. Granted, it's supposed to take fourteen days, but....

Anyways, it's Friday and I get to leave today. Woot! Laterz.

3 comments:

  1. yes i only see very small result - if at all, please show us day 1 vs day 14 when youre there? i doubt i would try bleaching though, prefer my teeth the way they are instead of snow-white but with holes XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily, it's not bleach. It's just a concentrated hydrogen peroxide solution, stuff that's actually found in most whitening toothpastes. I think I'm pretty safe, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Check out my blog; I nominated you for an award: http://agrownupgoth.blogspot.ca/2012/03/dark-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete