Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Glass Half Full....

But what's in the glass? ^_^






It's so warm outside right now that I have my window open and the breeze coming through feels heavenly. I know it's not very "gawthick" and insults my pale skin's sensibilities but I love sunshine. It's almost like I can sit outside and photosynthesize or something. At least I can make Vitamin D and I'm sure that'll also help my antidepressants along in treating my depression problems. So I'm gonna soak up lots of rays. After applying SPF  50 of course.


On my last day of Spring Break (which was Sunday) I transplanted my Aloe Vera into a bigger pot, since it was getting awfully crapped in the previous one. Now hopefully it can expand and grow huge and I'll have tons of aloe this summer for any possible (definitely probable) sunburns. 






Of course my mom's cat wanted in on every photo, but hey, maybe she's worried about sunburn also. She does spend an awful lot of time on the porch in the summer, lying in the sun. A viable concern indeed.


So it's Tuesday. This means I've been taking my antidepressants for a whole week now. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but I do feel better. He said it would take up to two weeks to start really working in a noticeable fashion, but hey....


Whatever the cause, I want to hang onto this. I feel cheerful and friendly. And motivated, sort of. Which means I'll probably work on my homework for Biology tonight, which I'm quite behind in. I've been watching Youtube j-vloggers do their thing and talk about being an ALT in Japan and that's really driven up my motivation to work for my dreams as well. 


I even printed out some hiragana worksheets to practice on when I was in the library earlier. ^_^


This is nice, I really do hope it lasts. 

6 comments:

  1. You got nominated for a blog award!

    http://whitescissors.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-lady-bethezda-me-for-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been awarded One lovely Blog http://saphirerainforest.blogspot.com/2012/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

      Delete
  2. You are on the right track. Hang in there. :) And what an adorable kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better. This may sound weird but I was honestly a bit worried. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I was right with you .. Then we could hang out in the sun ! XD

    ReplyDelete