Monday, February 13, 2012

Ugh, I want to die!

So I woke up this morning feeling so sick I could barely move. Like the worst cold and flu symptoms ever. And I had an awful migraine to accompany it. I don't feel so achy anymore and I've beaten the migraine into minor submission with a LOT of Excedrin. Still....today just sucked.


I didn't make it to any of my classes, so I was in bed with my laptop most of the day alternating between Facebook, working on a fanfiction, and finishing up an essay due on Wednesday. I mostly just wanted to bury my head in the pillow and die, but at least I made an attempt at being productive.


I really hope I feel better tomorrow.


And I guess the real reason I'm bothering to make a blog entry at 9 pm is because I have to get some more "woe is me" misery off my chest. 


*Just deleted a bunch of whiny emo garbage because no one here wants to read it*


So I guess....it'll just keep weighing me down. 


Oh yeah....Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment