Thursday, February 16, 2012

Post V-Day

Last night my darling boyfriend came to visit me here at school. I was a little surprised that he'd want to visit in the middle of the week, especially after a long day of work and school, but I had forgotten that he was quite interesting in attending the Pagan Alliance meetings with me. 


So after class yesterday I took the bus over to the mall in hopes of scoring some discount chocolates, since I didn't get him anything for V-day itself and we didn't celebrate the weekend before either. Target's stock was dwindling and I found mostly Easter related sweets, but I did manage to score a few heart boxes of chocolates for the family. 


For Chris, I ventured over to the Northwood's Candy Emporium, a cute little candy shop here in the mall. I go in there sometimes to eye their wide assortment of gummies, as well as to ooh and aah over their truffles. Yesterday I actually bought some. 





For just under $10 I managed to score two giant White Russian truffles, two smaller white chocolate ones and two dark chocolate truffles. Quite delicious. 




This is what I snagged at Target for the family. The bigger one is meant to be shared with whoever. ^_^


Chris arrived here on campus around 7:20 pm and we hustled over to Atwood, which is right across the street, to see which eateries downstairs were still open. 6th Street Grill, a small campus run burger joint, was still operational and so we got burgers and fries to take back to my room. After polishing it off, we indulged in a small amount of chocolate.


After that, it was off to the PA meeting, where Kitty showed us how to do a rune casting. Very fascinating stuff, though runes are most definitely not my thing. Overall, it was an okay night and I'm super glad Chris showed up. I even wanted him to sleep over, but he declined and departed around 11:30 pm. 


It'll be nice if he comes up more often. I get awfully lonely here on campus during the week, even with the occasional club activity going on. It's hard when you don't really have people to hang out with outside of class or clubs. Hard and kind of depressing. Oh well! 


Friday will come tomorrow and after taking care of the piles of homework I have, I'll be home free for the weekend! <3


Mom's Cat - Sassy

And here's a cat photo to lighten the mood! 

4 comments:

  1. what a cute idea of him to add another visit! and you made me want chocolate now O_O

    ReplyDelete