Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Doomcookies!

I see I've got a couple of new followers. Greetings and welcome to my blog. It's not very interesting here, but I hope you'll stick around regardless.

I've got my next Depression Support Group meeting tonight at 6 pm. I'm really torn about whether I want to go or not because I've had a pretty rough day and I'm still having trouble keeping it together. Every time I start thinking about what it was that initially set me off today, I start bawling. So....sheer willpower is keeping my face dry currently. Sheer fucking willpower.

But my friend Catie might be coming, so I guess it's worth it to put in an appearance. I just feel so out of place with that group. With everything really. And I'm constantly under the impression that no one wants me around. Honestly....

Even here. Half the time I feel like you guys would prefer that this blog disappeared off the face of the planet. It's just a lot of whiny bitching and moaning isn't it? I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time.

Then again, I'm not really writing it for anyone but me these days, so I guess I can do whatever I want. I really wish I had the energy and enthusiasm to do really cool music or outfit posts or to talk about really interesting subjects. That's what the intention was in the beginning.

I wanted to write a blog about being a Goth in college. Surviving as a Goth on a mundane college campus. That sort of flopped hasn't it? Oh well....

Toodles~

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kayla! I don't mind reading about how you feel and your depression. In fact that makes me feel that I'm not alone, I'm not the only one to barely are able to face all the people every day at work. This is a shitty day for me as well. But as I have a lot of appointments and a test to run I have to be here at work. I'm not talk about it in my blog but I write it to you (and your readers) that I appreciate that you can stand for feeling unwell (I can't). Hope your Group meeting will come out to something good even if this day sucks. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont feel bad for what youre posting, some things change without us being able to decide if we want it or not!

    i think it is ok, if you feel bad you should be able tell :-)

    ReplyDelete