Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Monthly Theme Post: Rings!

Participating in Sophistique Noir's monthly theme post event, here's my entry for RINGS!




On this hand: The first ring kind of looks like leaves and crystals tossed in together. A very "fantasy" feel to it. The second ring is a cameo style ring, the third on is an adorable octopus, and the last one is just colorful rhinestones, but it's quite comfy!


On hand the second: We've got my butterfly thumb ring, my owl ring, an opal ring, a vintage silver ring from my grandmother, and a crown ring.


And lastly, my giant rose ring with gold trim!

10 comments:

  1. Aww!! Lovely giant rings, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think i've ever seen an owl ring with spread wings! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I think I just fell in love with that cute little owl fella! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the owl is awesome, I haven't seen one like that yet either...! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cameo and your owl rings are both brilliant-I've seen so many lovely owl rings today, I'm tempted to get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have loads of fabulous rings! That cameo is amazing. Owls were a surprising recurrence throughout this theme (I have an owl pendant, but no such rings). That ring from your grandmother must mean a lot to you, and it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rose and the owl especially! Gorgeous rings!

    ReplyDelete