Friday, December 30, 2011

Greetings!

Hello Doomcookies and Jellyspoons!~

It is your delightfully batty host, once again updating this dismally undead blog to inform you all that I did not commit Christmas suicide or anything of the sort. In fact, I'm doing quite well. The holidays are very nearly over and I actually suspect that my New Years celebration will go quite smoothly.

Instead of the traditional jaunt over my uncle's house for cards and booze, the boyfriend and I are dragging my younger brother with us to the cities for a treat at the new Japanese restaurant that opened this summer in the Minneapolis. It's called Zen Box, run by second generation Japanese folks, and Izakaya style. If you're not sure what that means, Google it, and you'll learn something new and shiny!

I tried to get rid of the annoying red and green Christmas hair today, but it's pretty stubborn. I put a medium brown dye over everything (which had started to fade drastically) and now everything just looks brown-green and brown-red. Oh well...at least this way it's no SO noticeable that I had odd hair. ^_^

And I must admit, I like having darker hair.

If you're a follower of my Lolita-related blog, pop on over there for a holiday gift haul. I thought about posting it here, but I don't want to upload a shit ton more photos tonight. I actually have to leap away from the computer to go check on my spaghetti sauce and prepare dinner. Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment