Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lazy Day...

No class today. I slept straight through my 8 am class, since there were a bunch of cackling hyenas out in the hallway until after 1 am. I'm a little surprised my CA didn't come out of her room and shoo them off. Oh well, I didn't get to sleep until at least 2 am and so I obviously didn't wake up in time for my early morning class.

On the upside, I got to sleep in today. Not much going on until 2:45 pm when I have a meeting with one of my teachers and that's pretty much it. I haven't even gotten dressed today and I don't intend to until about noon, when I will go out and get some lunch. I'm craving Asian food again. Well, more like Chinese. I chowed down on sushi again last night.

Never fear though! I shall continue with my dress up posts. In fact, I have a glorious outfit all picked out and waiting to go on my bed already. Still at a bit of a loss about what to do with my hair, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Today will mostly consist of studying. I have to wrap up my information for my COLL 110 group presentation tomorrow, finish my homework on MathXL, study the formulas I will need for the exam tomorrow, and start working on my Relationship Development paper for CMST. All in all it'll be a relatively easy day/night.

If I'm free at 7:00 pm I might go over to Atwood for a movie they're showing. It'll be outside and kind of chilly, but that's okay. I can bundle up. I'm not sure if my group members for Math need to do anything though for our project tonight or not though. I guess I'll wait and see if I'm called for anything. Blargh....

I hope we get that finished up....soon. It's due tomorrow after all.  v_v

So that's my day. I hope everyone else is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment