Saturday, August 13, 2011

Such a Bad Student. ^_~

Normally, I'd be down with College Orientation. That is, if I had nothing better to do. I do, however, have something much better with which to occupy my time next Sunday afternoon.

At 3:30 pm, there will be an Obon Japanese Lantern Lighting Festival at Como Park, in St. Paul. Technically, Orientation doesn't end until 3:00 pm. My ride, Tessa, wants to leave by 2:00 pm at the latest. So, calculating my time wisely, I'm gonna be skipping out on Orientation an hour early at the least. But I'll probably splinter off from the group as soon as possible anyways, that way I can head back to the room and grab different shoes/change if necessary.

It's funny. SCSU wants all new Freshman to attend Orientation to get to know people, socialize, and make friends while getting accustomed to the university. And here I have a chance to meet up my local Lolitas, people I'd probably WANT to be friends with, since we have common interests. ^_^

So you tell me, what's more important here?

No comments:

Post a Comment