Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lucky Number 13

Well, I officially have 13 followers now. Thanks, guys!~ ^_^

Photo courtesy of Google

I'm back home in Buffalo for the weekend, so tonight I plan to relax and just enjoy being home. Earlier today I went to the Minnesota State Fair with my boyfriend and his mom. It could have gone a LOT better. It was hot and humid, there were WAY too many people, and the whole affair felt so rushed that I missed out on a lot of stuff.

Hopefully, I can talk Chris into taking me next weekend and we can make a date out of it and do it properly. There are so many crazy food-on-a-stick things I want to try and I really want to make it fun for Chris, since I could tell he didn't enjoy it much. I feel that was partially my fault and I need to make it up to him.

Then I'll have a bit of a break until the weekend of October 1-2 (which incidentally is my birthday) - when I'll be going to the Ren Faire for the Shamrock and Shenanigans event. Totally cool that I get to do that one on my birthday; I love Irish culture and mythology. I'm also 25% Irish. ^_^

I just have to survive the weeks of classes and idiot hall-mates in between. It's okay though. It could be a lot worse. I just have to focus on my goals and stick to the plan.

Wishing the rest of you a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment